Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekly update

During this past week, I met with the Univ. of Delhi students in regards to the design of the database for this project. They were very anxious to begin working on this project and I am glad that they are excited to be a part of this team.
The requirement version 1.5 is available on the wiki. We are waiting for final validation. Since we are beginning the design phase, I know that there are more changes to come to the requirements. But, this is good. I prefer for all of us to have a common understanding of this project before building it. One thing I noticed is that the requirements documents don't have the same language when referring to the resources in the library. This is something that the ITC students should agree upon so we can consolidate on the US side.

No comments: